WEBHOST KENYA LIMITED
Our mission is to enable companies and individuals to have a secure and reliable online presence so that they can communicate to a global audience.
You want to create a strong online presence for your website. A website where you will experience the difference and get expert support in generating traffic for either a personal or business-oriented business.
We are a Webhosting company in Nairobi, Kenya that believes in coalescing our skills with the client’s experience to create wonderful products and services.
No need to worry, Webhost is ready to take care of you and guide you towards successfully launching your website and maintaining it.
Why Choose Webhost Kenya as your Hosting Provider
- We believe that our hosting solutions are only as good as the service that accompanies them.
- We are willing to go above and beyond for each and every one of our clients.
- We create experiences and products we would want ourselves. These range from; webhosting, domain registration, website design, providing SSL certificates, website security and cloud services.
What Is Webhosting
- Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet.
- A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet.
When choosing a webhosting service with us, we ensure a hassle-free experience for website owners, so they can efficiently focus their time and effort on their businesses.
Types of Webhosting services we Offer.
- Shared website hosting- multiple websites are “live” on the same server and split the cost charged by the Webhost Kenya. We guarantee uptime and the space and bandwidth you need at a reasonable cost. Think of shared Web hosting as giving up some of the privacy in your home to live with rent-paying roommates chosen by a web hosting company.
- VPS Hosting Services – For some, VPS hosting (also known as virtual private servers) is a Web hosting solution that can be the best of both worlds – a middle ground between shared and dedicated Web hosting. After all, use of a virtual private server (VPS) gives you the control and flexibility at a lower cost compared to dedicated web hosting, for example. While you will technically be sharing the same server with other websites, that server will be divided into multiple “virtual” private servers. Each VPS operates independently without interfering with the VPS hosting of other websites on the same system. You’ll have total administrative control over the VPS software, without any of the added costs associated with hardware and maintenance like that of dedicated web hosting. This means that VPS hosting is not like renting your own home or sharing space with roommates – it’s more like renting a condominium. You have control over a defined amount of space that your adjacent neighbours can’t access.
We offer different plans for both shared and Virtual Private Servers.
At Webhost Kenya;
- We work with your budget in the provision of webhosting services.
- We build products and experiences for you that we would want ourselves.
We provide features that you will need- and we offer an array of different plans for different budgets. Such features include;
- We ensure that there is efficient amount of data flowing from your website to visitors who visit it. This is known as bandwidth. Higher bandwidth allows more users to visit and access your site at the same time while maintaining a fluid user experience.
- When our clients wish to upgrade, we make it easy by building an upgrade path that can handle both slow and steady growth and also sudden spikes in traffic. This is scalability.
- We maintain a good customer support plan. In the event you need some help or have some time-sensitive issues questions that need to be answered, we are available 24/7.
- Domain names– whether you’re planning to create one or multiple domain names under the same account, we are here to get you started. This makes it easy to manage everything related to your website.
- SSL Certification- “Secure Socket Layer”, this kind of certification adds encryption to the client’s website, protecting not only their personal information but also that of the site’s visitors.
- Ecommerce software- we offer plans that support the software you plan to use.
- Cloud backup.
- 9% uptime guarantee.
- Website design.
What Entails Good Website Design in Kenya?
We welcome you to experience web design that best suits your brand’s style and keep you at the top of the website world according to exuberant designs we will create.
The website design will not only catch the attention of the audience but also bring in traffic to set you at the top of the bar. Good web design takes time; we only release our products when we feel they meet our standards.
- Usability and functionality- qualities of a good website design include these options that demand as little effort as possible for the visitor to move forward to the next step. Our team ensures to give you nothing short of what you seek.
- Ensuring that the pieces of the design fit together seamlessly. This serves to support the whole outlook of your brand.
- Web design should involve either subtle or bold elements that draw in the user(s) attention.
Your needs and wants when it comes to your website matter to us, that is why we work to identify them and create the final product that revolves around an aesthetic, professionally done website.
What other features do we Include in Web Design and Web Hosting Services?
Our development team works to give you the best of web design in Kenya with a consideration of user experience bringing in our client(s) vision to life.
The services include;
- WordPress or ecommerce websites.
- Responsive web design that provides an optimal experience where it’s being viewed from.
- E-mail management: with your own domainyou will want your own e-mail addresses, such as email@example.com.
- E-mail forwarding.
- E-mail auto-responders: if you are away from the office you may want to use an auto-response function, whereby if someone sends you an-mail they receive an automated response informing them that you are away
How do we Ensure that your Website Stands Out?
For a business, your website is arguably one of the most important marketing assets
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine.
- 63% of consumers primarily use your company’s website to find and engage with you.
- 48% of people say a website’s design is the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business.
Nowadays, more and more people are building websites in Kenya. so how do we ensure yours stands out?
- A well-designed website communicates instantly that you are stable and that you care about quality. We create a fresh design that is easy to navigate. Navigation is about how easy it is for people to take action and move around your website.
Our clients are important to us, we make your website standout by going out of the norm and aligning it to have all the important elements it should.
- Good web design should be easy to navigate and be one that stands the test of time.
- We ensure that what we create reflects on how your organisation is like and include all the specific details. Keeping the design simple and not forgetting all the necessary features to keep it appealing will help your users find their way naturally and easily.
Choosing a Domain Name
Domain names put a friendly face on hard-to-remember numeric Internet addresses. They make it easier for people to find your website or websites.
Our hosting services offer registration mechanism as part of getting you online according to your webhosting plan.
You are looking for a domain name that is easy to find and that will make your website win as thousands of them are being registered daily.
Some of the options include;
Your domain name is your unique identity. Any individual, business or organization planning to have an Internet presence should invest in a domain name. Having your own domain name, website and email addresses will give you and your business;
- A more professional look.
- It will protect copyrights and trademarks.
- Build credibility.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Search engine positioning.
Our support team is always on standby to talk to you and help with your domain name registration.
Get the best offer on web design in Kenya
We are here to take your website design to the next level
We have created different hosting plans for you to suit your ideal budget, these are: platinum, diamond, gold-which is our best seller, and silver.
All our plans include:
1-click install apps, easy-to-use control panel, unlimited database, free domain, transferring of a domain or website, 24/7 support, free SSL certificates 99.9% uptime guarantee, free site builder and affordable pricing.
The Webhost Experience
As more and more people are building websites in Kenya for personal and business reasons, you might be wondering how to get started… we have the best solutions for you.
Our hosting plans form a platform that caters for your needs according to your budget.
- Easily Approachable: our team welcomes you to enjoy the experience and get the right service you wish for.
- We love to implement our client’s ideas: we respect the creative process, especially with website design, you dream it, we make it.
- We believe in showing commitment: being of service to you gives us joy, we provide 24/7 support to our clients and potential ones as well. We go by how we may be of help and work to achieve the best for you.
- We understand the concept of Professionalism: it’s imperative your brand is presented professionally. Professionalism also boosts our clients’ confidence in knowing that their websites are under good care.
- Give quality service and products: in our field, we are committed to excellence. Quality is the fabric of our organisation.